Assam Ration Card List: Apply New Ration Card of Assam | Download Block/Taluka Wise Assam Ration Card 2021
How to Check Assam Ration Card List, please see below this article to download Assam Ration Card List,
- First Visit this website and select your district
- Select Taluka Next will Select
- Choose FPS
- Click On View Report
- Here is Assam Ration Card List
Ration Card List District Wise
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
- 1 Ration Card List District Wise
- 2 How to Download Ration Card List
- 3 Apply for Ration Card
- 4 The person having no ration card
- 5 Duplicate Assam Ration Card List
- 6 The person having Ration Card at the previous place
- 7 After Marriage entry made in the ration card
- 8 In case of birth of a child
- 9 Where to apply for Ration Card?
- 10 Documents for Apply New Assam Ration Card
- 11 State Wise Ration Card Status/Online
How to Download Ration Card List
Ration cards is authorized documents issued from the govt authority to receive benefits under the PDS. before the implementation of NFSA’2013 within the state, there have been three sorts of ration cards, called Family Identity Cards (FIC) in Assam. These were for 3 sorts of ration cards.
- APL (Above Poverty Line)
- BPL (Below Poverty Line)
- AAY (Antodaya Anna Yojana) beneficiaries under PDS/TPDS.
Another type of Ration Card issued from the State Government which was called MMASY ( Mukhya Mantri Anna Suraksha Yojana) Card.
On implementation of the NFSA’13 within the State, the government abolished all the sooner Ration Cards and issued only two sorts of Ration cards which are:
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card
- Priority Household (PHH) Ration Card
Apply for Ration Card
The person having no ration card
The eldest woman of a family who may be a bonafide citizen of this country with an annual family income of but Rs 1, Lakh.
May apply for getting a new Ration Card under NFSA’13 provided the person fulfills all the criteria eligible as a beneficiary under NFSa’13. In absence of any woman member, the eldest male may apply for an equivalent.
In this case, the individual must produce a certificate from the Village Head/Gaon Panchayat President/Ward Commissioner/ Inspector, FCS&CA / Concerned Authority in writing that the person having no ration card.
Such a certificate will normally granted after the person files an affidavit to the present effect to the issuing authority. This document is to be attached alongside the card form.
Duplicate Assam Ration Card List
In case the card lost or become defaced, mutilated, illegible or otherwise rendered unless, for no fault of the holder of the card, the competent authority can issue a replica card after charging the acceptable fee
The person having Ration Card at the previous place
This applicable within the case of state officials or other persons who transferred from one place to a different one. In this case, the Surrender Certificate is required from the concerning FCS&CA authority of the place from where the person was residing previously. This document attached alongside the card form.
After Marriage entry made in the ration card
In this case, also deletion certificate is required from the previous place of residence, issued by the FCS&CA authority. This document should attached alongside the card form and card.
In case of birth of a child
For the addition to be made within the card, the certificate of the kid is required alongside the card during which the addition has got to be made along with the application neatly handwritten or typed on plain paper addressed to the FCS&CA authority.
Where to apply for Ration Card?
Ration card should be made to the FCS & CA authority of the District/Sub-Division(C).
Documents for Apply New Assam Ration Card
- Full Details Information Form
- Recent Photo
- Age Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Copies of birth certificate of minor members (under 10 years of age)
- Voter List Which Page Candidate Name
- Land Certificate (Bhu-Rasid)
- Proof of address (PAN card/driving license/bank passbook/post office passbook/municipal holding receipt / verified copy of electricity bill/telephone bill)
State Wise Ration Card Status/Online