BA Part One Admission LNMU, Part 1 Online Admission Form 2021-24, Apply Online UG Part One Online Form 2021, Download Notice before fill UG Part 1 Admission Online Form, BA/BCom/BSc
LNMU UG Part one Admission 2021: Online admission BA part 1 Lalit Narayan Mithila university due date for online admission process to B.A B.Sc, B.Com (Honours/General) Degree part 1 Session 2021-24 under Lalit Narayan Mithila University Darbhanga.
LNMU Part One Admission Dates
|Notice Release date||25-07-2021|
|Online Start Date||26-07-2021|
|BA Part 1 Admission Last date||16-08-2021|
|Application fee (with Late fine Rs. 100) date||17-08-2021 to 22-08-2021|
|Provisional Selection list date||25-08-2021|
|First Admission List publication date||30-08-2021|
|Online submission of objection against a provisional list||26-08-2021 to 27-08-2021|
|Admission at concern college counter on1st list||01-09-2021 to 13-09-2021|
BA Part 1 Online Admission Instructions
- Before filling up the BA part 1 online admission form the instruction carefully.
- To make online application candidate are required to visit official website. BA Part 1 Admission
- As a first time user applicant shall have to create the user account by clicking on the apply online for “UG admission 2021” link it will open the application page.
- Under the “Application” page all field are mandatory to field in indicated by an asterisk adjacent to the name of the field.
- Applicants who do not have a valid email id must create email id before creating new account.
- The application must also ensure that the email id and password is kept and and safely for all the future correspondence/reference regarding admission process.
- Applicant shall enter his or her name exactly as mentioned in 10 + 2 board certificate.
- After completing the application page click get OTP button.
- For confirmation and OTP will be sent to your mobile number fill that OTP to confirm register button.
- The entire online application process divided into your tab section/page and applicant need to enter detail in each of the section correctly.
UG Part 1 Admission 2021
- Basic information
- 10+2 qualification information
- Honours selection in the college preference selection minimum 5 college.
- Payment selection
Before proceeding further keep a scanned copy of your passport size photograph and signature ready. The size of the scanned photograph and signature should be 50kb to 80kb signature should be made only with a black ink ball pen.
- Upload the photograph and signature when required and proceed to fill the form.
- After completing the basic information applicants will enter his 10 + 2 academic detail in the subject studied details.
- After that application will choose his Honours/General subject along with subsidiary and composition subject.
- There after minimum 1 and maximum 5 college as per their choice.
If satisfied by observing the preview of the field online application that all columns and entries. Such as name, father’s name, Mother’s name of the name of Honours /subsidiary subject as caste category, etc. Correctly filled up then check out the checkbox I have declared that all input in the application are truly complete and correct to the best of our knowledge and move to the payment selection process.
UG Part 1 Online Admission Payments Method
After payment please download two copies of the completed application one to be used at the time of admission and another to be kept safely by the candidate for future reference. BA Part 1 Admission
The online application fee is Rs. 400 plus the Bank processing fee for an Honours/General subject. If a candidate decided to apply for more than one Honours subject you will be required to make a fee each time and where the online application fee is separate. For each of the subjects applied for this is not to application admission fee it is only an online application fee. Admission fee will be charged at the time of admission online application fee will not be refunded.
- Candidate are required to select at least one college the maximum 5 college.
- For a single subject program /course wise requirements.
- Minimum requirements for a student who have passed the qualifying examination 10 + 2 and are seeking admission in college to various programs courses are summarised below.
|Program/Courses||Minimum Requirement||Specific Requirements|
|B.A Honours||45% mark in 10+2 Exam|
|B.Com||45% mark for commerce subject|
|B.Sc Honours||45% mark 10+2 Exam||For Botony/Zoology Honours|
|B.Sc General||Pass 10+2 exam|
List of Documets UG Part One Admission 2021
BA Part 1 Admission प्रवेश के समय एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म के साथ आवश्यक दस्तावेज की सूची निम्नलिखित छाया प्रति के साथ स्वयं सत्यापित फोटोकॉपी की दो दो प्रतियां जमा करना आवश्यक होगा:
- 10th Class Marksheet
- Xth Class Admit Card
- XIIth Class Marksheet
- XIIth Class Admit Card
- Character certificate from head of the institution last atendent.
- Caste and domicile certificate wherever applicable.
- Income Certificate
- CLC/TC Certificate
- Any Other Documents required by College Head.
How to Fill UG Part 1 Admisssion Online Form 2021
- It is Very to easy fill BA Part one Online admission form.
- Visit official website https://govexams.com/lnmu/NewRegistration.aspx
- Click Apply Online Link
- Select Your Course
- Fill all detaisl Carefully
- Submit your form.
Apply for Online Links BA Part 1 Admission