CTET Exam Online Form 2021 केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड (CBSE) के तरफ 15 संस्करण के लिए नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया गया है सीटीईटी ऑनलाइन फॉर्म 20 सितंबर से लेकर 19 अक्टूबर तक CTET की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर होगा आज हम आपको इस लेख के माध्यम से बताएंगे CTET Online Form 2021 और एग्जाम के लिए ऑनलाइन फॉर्म कैसे भरना है इसके लिए क्या दिशा निर्देश है CBSE के तरफ से जारी किया गया है CTET Online Form 2021 अन्य जानकारी के लिए इस लेख को पूरा पढ़ें @https://ctet.nic.in
CTET Notification 2021
The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the 15th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) in CBT (Computer Based Test) mode between 16-12-2021 to 13-01-2022 (exact date will be intimated on the admit card of the candidate). The test will be conducted in 20 (Twenty) languages throughout the country. The detailed Information Bulletin containing details of examination, syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities, and important dates will be available on CTET official website https://ctet.nic.in
w.e.f. 20.09.2021 and the aspiring candidates are requested to download the Information Bulletin from the above-mentioned website only and read the same carefully before applying. The aspiring candidates have to apply online only through the CTET website i.e. https://ctet.nic.in. The online application process will start from 20-09-2021 (Monday) onwards and the last date for submitting an online application is 19-10-2021 (Tuesday) up to 23:59 hrs. The fee can be paid up to 20-10-2021 (Wednesday) before 15:30 hrs.
|Exam Name||CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Conducted by||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Type||Twice in a year|
|Online Form Start Date||20 September 2021|
|CTET Online Last date||19 October 2021|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|Language||English and Hindi (20 Languages)|
सीटीईटी एग्जामिनेशन 2021 केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड केंद्रीय अध्यापक पात्रता परीक्षा सीटीईटी के 15 संस्करण को कंप्यूटर बेस्ड आधारित मूड भी आयोजन दिनांक 16 दिसंबर 2021 से लेकर 13 जनवरी 2022 उम्मीदवार के प्रवेश पत्र सही तिथि समय पर आपको सूचना दिया जाएगा के लिए यह परीक्षा पूरे देश में 20 भाषाओं में आयोजित किया जाएगा विस्तृत सूचना बुलेटिन जिसमें परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम योग्यता मानदंड परीक्षा शुल्क परीक्षा सार और महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां आपको इस पोस्ट के अंतर्गत देखने को मिलेगा
CTET Exam 2021 Application Fee
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.500/-||Rs.600/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee
Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
- Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan
- Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan
- By Online mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking).
- GST as applicable will be charged extra by the Bank
सेंट्रल टीचर एलिजिबिलिटी टेस्ट इसके लिए कौन आवेदन कर सकता है CTET आवेदन फॉर्म भरने हेतु Eligibility सबसे पहले अवश्य देख ले नीचे आपको वह योग्यता धारी जो निम्नलिखित योग्यता रखते हैं कि CTET के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं (Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET 2021) Who can apply for this To fill the CTET application form, you must first check the eligibility below, those who have the following qualifications can apply online for CTET)
|Minimum Qualifications for Teacher for Classes I-V|
|Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR|
|Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed). OR|
|Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR|
|“Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)” “(a) who has acquired the qualification or Bachelor of Education from any NCTE recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in classes I to V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE, within two year of such appointment as primary teacher”.|
Qualifications Teacher for Classes VI-VIII
|Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR
Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed). OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in year B.Ed. (Special Education)
CTET Important Note
Any candidate having qualified B.Ed. Programme recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in TET/CTET. Moreover, as per the existing TET guidelines circulated vide NCTEletter dated 11-02-2011, a person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010 is also qualified to appear in the TET/CTET.
CTET Online Form 2021
- Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled.
- Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.ED (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered.
- Training to be undergone: A person with D.Ed (Special Education) or qualification shall undergo, after appointment, an NCTE recognized 6-month Special Programme in Elementary Education.
- The minimum qualifications referred above apply to teachers of Languages, Social Studies/Social Science, Mathematics, Science, etc. In respect of teachers for Physical Education, the minimum. qualification norms for Physical Education teachers referred to in NCTE Regulation, dated 3 November 2001 (as amended from time to time) shall be applicable.
- For teachers of Art Education, Craft Education, Home Science, Work Education, etc. the existing eligibility norms prescribed by the State Governments and other school managements shall be applicable till such time the NCTE lays down the minimum qualifications in respect of such teachers.
CTET Exam Languages
सीटीईटी का एग्जामिनेशन 20 भाषाओं में लिया जाता है 20 भाषाओं में जो निम्नलिखित है:
How to Apply CTET Online Form 2021
- Visit this https://ctet.nic.in/ website to apply CTET online.
- First of all download the notification after going here.
- After reading the correct information asked in the application form and eligibility, click on apply online.
- After clicking the next web page will open.
- First, you have to register.
- After registering you will have to apply for online form 2021.
|Apply Online CTET Exam 2021||Click Here|
|Download Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CTET Previous Year Questions
- Back Year QUESTION PAPER DEC 2018
- PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER JULY 2019
- PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER DEC 2019
- QUESTION PAPER JAN 2021
- Contact No:011-22240107,22240112
- Email:[email protected]