Death Certificate मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
Birth and Death Certificate
PMC Limit के भीतर जन्म और मृत्यु का पंजीकरण करना कानूनन पटना नगर निगम का कर्तव्य है। यह गतिविधि वर्तमान में पूरी तरह से कम्प्यूटरीकृत है और इसका लाभ किसी भी सर्कल कार्यालय से प्राप्त किया जा सकता है। जन्म और मृत्यु पंजीकरण क्षेत्रों की प्रक्रिया से संबंधित कुछ महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी नीचे सूचीबद्ध है:
- Registration of Birth within 21 days of birth as well as the incidence of death within 21 days from the death without fee and after 21 days of birth and after 21 days of a death, but within 30/31 days, the birth registration can be made by paying Rs. 10.00 as a delayed fee.
- Further, after 30/31 days, within one year the unregistered birth & death can be made on payment of Rs. 10.00 as delayed charges and Block Statical Officer (BSO) order is required, But after one or more years the charge (Rs. 10.00) will be the same but Block Development Officer (BDO) and Block Statical Officer (BSO) order is required.
- The first copy of such birth & death is given free of cost.
- On payment of Rs. 05.00, a copy of the birth & death certificate is available.
- For registering the birth & death, all the information in detailed proforma, in a readable and clear manner has to be furnished.
- In the birth registration, once the name of the child is entered the same cannot be amended in any nature and no other (alias) name can be attached to it.
- At the time of death, the name of the deceased is fixed. Therefore, the nickname should be determined in the day’s transactions. Once the name of the deceased is written, it cannot be modified in any nature, nor can any other (surname) name be attached to it.
- At the time of school admission, a birth certificate is compulsorily required. Therefore, it is necessary to obtain the birth certificate of your child. Rush is always there from November to February every year for getting certificates. Therefore, it is requested to obtain the same before.
|Please enter the text from the image below:The letters are case-sensitive.|
|Forgot Password | General Public Signup|