Digital Gujrat Scholarship Online | Apply New Students for Digital Gujrat Scholarship Registration | @Digi_Gujrat_Fresh_Students_Online_Scholarship 2021 | Eligibility of Gujrat Scholarship | digitalgujarat.gov.in
Click For New Registration (Citizen)Online Registration of Marriage function Manual (For more detail click here)
Due to Covid-19 Pandemic & request made by remaining colleges: Online filling form for Post Matric scholarship of SC/ST/OBC Students for the year 2020-21 is Re-open from Date: 01/05/2021 to 20/05/2021 (For more detail click here)decoding="async" class="alignnone" src="https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/LoginApp/images/news.gif" alt="Digital Gujrat Scholarship" width="51" height="29">
Post-Metric Scholarships Guideline for Scheduled Caste,SEBC and ST Students Only.
COVID 19 Passes Guideline
e-Kalyan Scholarship Online Form
BCK-78 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls(SEBC)
- This Service is available in English Only.
- All fields marked with *(star) are mandatory fields in Online Application.
- Photo uploading for all applicants is mandatory
- The application will be considered complete only when all the above sections are completed.
- If your Input Language is English then you must need English Keyboard to fill the application form.
- Only one application per applicant will be accepted for a scholarship. If any student submits more than one application either from a single institute or from multiple institutions his/her all applications will be rejected by the competent authority and no request from any side will be entertained.
- In case of any wrong/misleading information provided in the application shall lead to rejection of the application by Department Authorities.
- All required documents must be carefully scanned as per instructions given.
- The student has to fill his/her application carefully as there is no provision for institution change once the application submits successfully.
- The unreadable uploaded documents will allow competent authority to reject student applications.
- The Validity of the Income Certificate is 3 years. It is advised to check the Income Certificate issue date before uploading the document.
- Direct Individual submission of this application form will not be accepted in the case of students studying inside the state. Only outside students have to fill their form online and submit his/her application form to their native district officer.
- To Download Hostel Certificate issued by the Warden (For Hosteller Student Only) Click Here
- To Download LWP Certificate (For Students Who take Leave Without Pay For Entire Duration of Course) Click Here
- *If your application is returned for change or to fill incomplete details, kindly submit it within 37 days of return. I fail to submit within 37 days application will be disposed of with rejection. An application fee will not be refunded.
You Need to Attach The Following Documents While Applying for a service and Passport size photo.
Proof Needed In Service Attachment
- Self Attested Caste Certificate From the Competent Authorities
- Self Attested Copy of Aadhar Card
- First Page Of Bank PassBook/Cancelled Cheque
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year
- Self Attested Certificate of Previous academic mark sheet
- Break Affidavit(If Break Gap is More than One Year)
- Hostel Certificate(Only For Hosteller Student)
- Income Certificate (Competent Authority)(Form no.16 required For Govt. Employee)
- School Leaving Certificate
- School/College Current Year Bonafide Certificate
- BCK -137 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls(NTDNT)
Digital Gujrat Scholarship Online
- BCK-81 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys(SEBC)
- BCK-138 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys(NTDNT)
- BCK-80 Instrumental Assistance For Medical, Engineering, Diploma students(SEBC)
- BCK-79 Food Bill Assistance For Medical, Engineering Students(SEBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(SEBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(EBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(Minority)
- BCK -139 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(NTDNT)
- BCK-98 Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, Ph.D students(SEBC)
- BCK-81C Scholarship for students studying Dr. Ambedkar and Indira Gandhi Open University (SEBC)
- BCK -325 Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self Financed College(NTDNT)
- Higher Education Schem
- Fellowship Scheme
- Research Scholarship
- VKY-157 Food Bill Assistance in College Attached Hostels
- VKY 164 Instrumental Assistance for First Year Students of Medical , Engineering , Diploma Courses
- VKY 158 Swami Vivekanand Stipend scheme for ITI Courses (diploma technical professional and industrial courses)
- VKY 156 Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girls Students having annual family income more than 2.50 Lakh
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship(Freeship Card / Medical Loan Student Only)
- Post-Matric Scholarship for girls (Having annual family income more than 2.50 Lac)(Freeship Card / Medical Loan Student Only)
- Scholarship for Disable Students (ITI)
- Post Matric Scholarship for Disable Students (College/Institute)
- Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for Economic backward class Students
- BCK-81A Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for the OBC students
- Tablet Assistance to ST Students
- Tablet Assistance to SEBC Students
- BCK-79 Food Bill Assistance For Medical,Engineering Students(NTDNT)
- (BCk-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme)
- (BCk-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme)(Freeship Card Student Only)
- (BCK-5) Post Matric Scholership for SC girls student only (Having annual family income more than 6 Lac)(State Government Scheme)
- (BCK-5) Post-Matric Scholarship for SC girls student only (Having annual family income between 2.50 Lac to 6 Lac)(State Government Scheme)
- (BCK-10) Food bill Assistance to SC Students
- (BCK-11) Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, Ph.D For SC students
- (BCK-12) Instrumental Help to SC Students (Medical, Engineering,Diploma Students Only)
- (BCK-13) Scholarship/Stipend to SC Students for ITI/Professional Courses
- Tablet Assistance to SC Students (BCK-353)
Apply Online Gujrat Scholarship
- Cast Certificate Online Apply
- EWS Form PDF Download And Print
- Mera Ration APK Book Ration Through Mobile
- Shadi Anudan Online Form 2021
- SSMMS Sand Booking Telangana
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sichayee Yojana 2021
- Bihar Fasal Sahayata Online Form 2020-21
- Bihar Majdoor Registration List Download
- Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojna Kya Hai
- Kya Hai SAMAJ APK & PAHCHAN APK
- What is Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojna