DRDO Apprenticeship Online Form: डीआरडीओ के तरफ से अपरेंटिस के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किया गया है जिसके लिए शैक्षणिक योग्यता आईटीआई उत्तीर्ण/ B.Tech,B.Com,B.Sc उत्तीर्ण /डिप्लोमा से अगर आप उतीर्ण है तो Apprenticeship के लिए Online आवेदन कर सकते हैं आवेदन करने से पहले आप जरूर नोटिफिकेशन डाउनलोड कर लेंगे एवं सभी निर्देशों का ध्यान पूर्वक पढ़ने के बाद ही आवेदन करेंगे
Research Centre Imarat (RCI) a premier laboratory of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex, DRDO invites online applications from young and meritorious Indian Nationals for the Engagement of Apprentices (Graduate, Diploma, and ITI) for one year as per the details given below.
|Apprenticeship Training Category||Essential Qualification||No. of Apprentices|
|Graduate Apprentice||B.E/B.Tech in [ ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Chemical ], B.Com, and BSc||40|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||Diploma in [ ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical and Chemical||60|
|Trade Apprentice||ITI pass out (NCVT / SCVT affiliation) in [ Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, and Welder||50|
DRDO Apprentice Online Form 2022, Terms
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
- All the qualifications must be from Indian Institutions recognised by Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Registration of B.E/B/Tech/Diploma candidates on www.mhrdnats.gov.in and ITI trade apprentices on www.apprenticeshipindia.org is mandatory.
- The candidates who have completed the qualifying examinations (Graduate, Diploma and ITI trade apprentices in 2019, 2020 and 2021) as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates possessing B.Sc./B.Com qualification are required to apply through https://rcilab.in only by clicking on appropriate tabs.
- Candidates with post graduate qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Suppression of facts will also lead to disqualification, at any stage of the selection process or during the training period.
- Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training or at present undergoing apprenticeship training under any organization are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with more than one year work experience are not eligible to apply.
- Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age as on 1-Jan-2022.
- The tenure of the Apprenticeship for the above trades would be 12 months, commencing from execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants called for any stage of the selection process.
- The apprentices will not be provided any hostel accommodation/ quarter/transport by the establishment at the time of interview and also during the training period.
- The engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provision
- of the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and there is no obligation for employment of apprentices on completion of their training.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Academic Merit/Written Test/Interview as required, subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
- Any Canvassing or personnel follow up with an intention of inducting the process of selection of apprentice by and behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidature.
- RCI Reserves the right to withdraw / cancel the advertisement / selection process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
- The No. of apprentices mentioned above are only indicative and may change at a later stage depending on the final assessment of eligible applications received.
How to Apply DRDO Apprentice 2022
- Before filling the application form, candidates shall ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates register in the respective portals are require to submit their applications online the following website link: https://rcilab.in
- Candidates are request to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to mentioned in percentage.
- In case of CGPA, candidates requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same verified during document verification.
- Candidates require to bring a signe printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submit online at the time of joining at RCI, Hyderabad.
- Online applications after the last date would not accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not accepted.
DRDO Apprentice Instruction/Documents
केवल अनुबंध के निर्माण से पहले चयनित उम्मीदवारों के लिए क्रेडेंशियल्स का सत्यापन किया जाएगा और वांछित योग्यता से किसी भी विचलन या गैर-अनुपालन के मामले में, उम्मीदवार की उम्मीदवारी को सरसरी तौर पर खारिज कर दिया जाएगा। सभी आवेदकों को दस्तावेज़ सत्यापन / शामिल होने के दौरान आवेदन पत्र के प्रिंटआउट के साथ नीचे उल्लिखित दस्तावेजों की स्व-सत्यापित प्रति लाने की आवश्यकता है:
- (a) 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- (b) B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc. / B.com / Diploma / ITI Mark sheets for all semesters
- (c) Degree / provisional Degree / Diploma / ITI certificate
- (d) Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- (e) PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- (f) Any Photo ID card issued by Govt. of India like PAN Card, Voter ID or Driving License
- (g) Aadhar Card and Copy of Bank Pass Book
- (h) EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- (i) Medical fitness certificate issued by a Civil Assistant Surgeon
- (j) Two Passport size photographs
No correspondence entertained from the candidates not selected for training. 4. Selected list of candidates for certificate verification publishe on https://rcilab.in or informed via mail id mentioned in the bio-data for correspondence. 5. Selected candidates shall have to sign a contract on the date of joining as per Govt. of India rules. 6. Candidates finally selected will have to produce a valid Police Verification Certificate either from their place of last residence (for at least past one year) or permanent address at the time of joining. 7. In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction shall be that of the Honourable High Court, Hyderabad, Telangana. DRDO Apprenticeship Online Form