बिहार में जल्द बहाल होंगे 5334 प्रधानाध्यापक के पद शिक्षक बहाली, बिहार Teacher Requirements 2022 | BPSC Head Master Requirement
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
In the Panchayats of the state, 5334 posts of Headmasters created in newly established higher secondary schools have been approved by the Finance Department. Its notification was issued by Manoj Kumar, Director of Secondary Education, Education Department. After this, the requisition will be sent to the Bihar Public Service Commission soon for the reinstatement of the headmaster posts. In the cabinet meeting on September 7, approval was given for the creation of posts of Headmasters in higher secondary schools. After one month, after creating the Headmaster posts, consent has been taken from the Finance Department.
- शिक्षा विभाग की ओर से सृजित पदों को मिली मंजूरी
- बिहार लोक सेवा आयोग (BPSC) को बहाली के लिए जल्द भेजी जाएगी अधियाचना
Qualification of candidates for the post of Headmaster 2022
- Academic Post Graduation and BAA/M.Ed,
Experience of continuous service work for at least 10 years as a teacher in secondary schools under Panchayati Raj Institutions and Municipal bodies.
12 years continuous work experience as a teacher in Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools having permanent affiliation from CBSE, ICSE, and Bihar Board.
Minimum 10 years of work experience as a secondary teacher in schools approved by CBSE, ICSE, and Bihar Board.
A proposal is ready to send requisition for the reinstatement of Headmaster on 40,518 posts in elementary schools of the state.
- BSSC Mines Inspector Various Posts Online Form 2021
- Rojgar Mela Bihar: बेरोजगारों को नौकरी देने के लिए फिर से जिलों में शुरू
- Jharkhand Health Department Latest Requirements 2021
- CTET Online Form 2021 केंद्रीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड (CBSE) CTET Notification Released
|Apply Online||Click Here (Link Activate Soon)|
|Official Website||Click Here|