Internship Online Form MEA: आजादी के 75 साल पूरे होने के उपलक्ष्य में आजादी का अमृत महोत्सव समारोह के हिस्से के रूप में, विदेश मंत्रालय विदेश मंत्रालय इंटर्नशिप कार्यक्रम का पहला संस्करण शुरू कर रहा है। MEA इंटर्नशिप नीति 2022 का उद्देश्य विदेश नीति को लोगों के करीब ले जाना है; विदेश मंत्रालय पर अधिक ध्यान देना; प्रशिक्षुओं को अधिक मूल्य प्रदान करना; मंत्रालय द्वारा नियुक्त प्रशिक्षुओं के समूह के बीच बेहतर लिंग समावेशन सुनिश्चित करना और योग्यता, अधिवास और सामाजिक-आर्थिक स्थिति के मामले में विविधता बढ़ाना।
Honorarium प्रति माह 10,000 रुपये का मानदेय दिया जाएगा। राज्य की राजधानी और दिल्ली के बीच, अधिवास राज्य से या चयनित उम्मीदवारों के कॉलेज / विश्वविद्यालय से प्रचलित इकोनॉमी क्लास के हवाई किराए की एक बार और आने वाली हवाई यात्रा की लागत प्रदान की जाएगी। The interns would be responsible for their board and lodging in Delhi during the period of their internship.
Ministry of External Affairs Internship 2022-23 application deadline
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
- 1 Ministry of External Affairs Internship 2022-23 application deadline
- 2 Eligibility- Internship Online Form MEA
- 3 Selection Process– Internship Online Form MEA
- 4 Selection Process
- 5 Honorarium and air Fare
- 6 Obligations of the intern- Internship Online Form MEA
- 7 Termination of internship
- 8 Internship Online Form MEA Apply Links
|Call for applications for 2022-23 (Term I & Term II combined)
|Deadline for receiving applications
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates and calls for interview
|22.02.2022 to 24.02.2022
|Announcement of selected candidatesAllocation of Divisions
|Start of internships 2022-23 (Term I & Term II combined)
Eligibility- Internship Online Form MEA
Internships at MEA headquarters shall generally be open to Indian citizens with a minimum educational qualification of a graduate degree from a recognized university at the time of applying. Internships shall also be open to students who are presently in the final year of their graduation, where an internship is a mandatory part of their final year curriculum. The age of the candidates should not exceed 25 years as on 31 December of the year of internship.
Selection Process– Internship Online Form MEA
The selection process will fully online at www.internship.mea.gov.in with applications, scrutiny, selection, allocation of Division, notification, extension, and certification to managed on a dedicated internship portal of the Ministry. Each candidate needs to register on the internship portal and obtain access credentials to participate in the process
The selection process will consist of two stages viz. Preliminary Screening and Personal Interview. The process will follow a ‘quota cum weightage’ system whereby applicants belonging to all 28 States and 8 Union Territories will consider. There may be 2 interns from each of the 28 States; 2 interns from each of the 8 Union Territories and 3 more interns with maximum marks from TADP districts / underprivileged sections of the society. A minimum of 30% of the 75 internships may fill with women candidates. Weightage will be based. on academic performance assessed by the percentage of marks obtained in +2 and graduation exams. Internship Online Form MEA
- Candidates should apply online only. State-wise merit lists will prepared – separately for male and female candidates – by elimination based on academic performance in +2 and graduation exams. Priority will given to applicants from TADP districts during the Preliminary Screening stage and to applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS categories in the Personal Interview stage.
- The total number of candidates called for interviews will be three times the number of interns to engaged in each term.
- Candidates selected in the merit lists will called for a personal interview to conducted videoconferencing. A maximum of 75 candidates will selected from the interview process and offered internships. If any selected candidate opts out, the next candidate in the merit list from the individual state will offered the opportunity.
- During the course of the internship, the selected candidates would introduced to various aspects of the functioning of the Ministry, its attached offices, the public interface of the Ministry and its role in helping the Indian citizens, as well as a possible visit to one of the Missions abroad, subject to prevailing conditions.
Honorarium and air Fare
An honorarium of INR 10,000 per month will paid to each intern to defray basic costs. Cost of one-time to and fro air travel subject to a ceiling of the prevailing economy class air fare between the State capital and Delhi, from the domicile State or from the college/university of the selected candidates will be provided. The interns would be responsible for their board and lodging in Delhi during the period of their internship.
Obligations of the intern- Internship Online Form MEA
The internship programme provides an introduction to the process of formulation of foreign policy and its implementation by the Government of India. Interns will assigned specific topics of work the concerned Head of Division (HOD) and may require to conduct research, write reports, analyze evolving developments or carry out any other task entrusted to them with the HOD.
At the end of the internship, each intern shall submit a detailed report on the work carried out and, if required, make a presentation on it. The outcome of study during the internship will remain as intellectual property of the Ministry of External Affairs and interns shall not use it without prior approval of the Ministry. The intern shall maintain full confidentiality of any information relating to the Ministry of External Affairs. Internship Online Form MEA
Termination of internship
Selection to the internship program at the Ministry of External Affairs is strictly subject to necessary security clearances. The Ministry may terminate the engagement of an intern at any point in time as it deems fit, without giving any reason. The decision of the Ministry shall be final in this regard. An intern can choose to terminate the internship giving prior notice of one week to the Ministry