The good news for the students doing ITI Online form of Bihar ITI students who interested in doing ITI, ITI Admission Registration, can apply online from 5 April 2022 to 2 May 2022. All the information related to Bihar ITI online form present inside this article
ITI Admission Online Registration
If you are wanting to do ITI then there is a very good chance for you guys, to apply in ITI, you should have minimum qualification 10th class passed and maximum whatever you have passed is a good thing, minimum qualification should be 10th. The course of ITI of 1 year and 2 years, to take admission in Bihar Government ITI College, the entrance examination, according to the rank students allotted ITI trade and college.
- e-Kalyan Bihar Scholarship
- Bihar ITI Counselling Information
- PFMS Payment Status 2022
- ITI Level Jobs
- UP ITI Online Form
- Bihar ITI Form Apply
Documents For ITI Registration
- 10th class mark sheet
- Recent photograph with date and student’s name written on it
- caste certificate
- residential certificate
- income certificate mobile number
ITI Online Form Important Date 2022
If you want fill ITI form, then the notification of ITI issued by the BCECE Board, you have to fill the ITI form within the Before date.
|ITI Online Form Start Date||05.04.2022|
|ITI Online Form Last Date||02.05.2022|
|ITI Application Fee date||03.05.2022|
|ITI Online Form Modification Date||04.05.2022 to 07.05.2022|
|ITI Admit Card Issued Date||17.05.2022|
|ITI Examination Date||29.05.2022|
Bihar ITI Form Application Fee 2022
- सामान्य/ पिछड़ा वर्ग /अत्यंत पिछड़ा वर्ग के लिए ₹750
- अनुसूचित जाति /अनुसूचित जनजाति के लिए 100 रुपए
- दिव्यांग अभ्यर्थियों के लिए 430 रुपए
आईटीआई का फॉर्म ऐसे भरें
The form of Bihar ITI is filled in two parts, Part A, in which you have to register, after registering, Part B after registering, you have to fill the form completely and submit it after filling the form and print it. read instructions below.
- Visit https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/ website to fill the online form
- Click on ITI 2022 link on Online Application Portal
- After that click on Apply Online
- Registration form will open in which you have to enter your mobile number email id
- Register by entering the OTP received on both (Mobile and Email).
- When you get the Registration ID and Password, then you have to login and activate your account.
- After that upload photo and signature
- Click on Same and Continue button
- Fill the educational qualification information and then pay the application form in the last step
- Payment can be made online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Take a printout of the finally filled application form and keep it safe with you.