Karnataka New Ration Card Online Process | Ration Card Status 2021 Check Online
- 1 Karnataka New Ration Card Online Process | Ration Card Status 2021 Check Online
- 2 Documents List For Apply Karnataka Ration Card
- 3 How to Apply Karnataka Ration Card 2021
- 4 New Online Application For Ration Card
- 5 Procedure for filing application for new ration card
- 6 New Online Application For Ration Card
- 7 Check Ration Card Status
- 8 Important Links
Through this article, we will tell you about the Karnataka Ration Card. How to apply online for the new Karnataka Ration Card. If an applicant has applied for the Karnataka Ration Card online, how will they know Ration Card Status?. All information available inside this post. So those who are trying to know about the Karnataka Ration Card, read this article carefully. if you have any other questions in mind. you can give us your feedback, we will definitely answer your questions. https://ahara.kar.nic.in
Documents List For Apply Karnataka Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Certificate
- BPL Card
- Identity Card
- Mobile Number
- Current Photo
- APL Card
- Application Form
- Income Certificate
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Valid Email Address
|Name||Karnataka Ration Card|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Karnataka|
How to Apply Karnataka Ration Card 2021
New Online Application For Ration Card
- To apply for Karnataka Ration Card online, you can apply online by going to the private franchisee /Jan Seva Kendra /Gram Panchayat or kiosks located in the state in this service.
- Applicants who are applying new ration card, after going to the KIOSK center. You will have to give Biometric Authentication.
- If you have children below 5 years of age or its equivalent. Then their biometric will not be taken, but an Aadhaar card is required.
- No documents other than Aadhaar Card are required.
- As soon as you give biometric authentication, your Name /Photo in Aadhar card will be filled in your address in the Automatic Ration Card.
- All the members whose names you want to add to the ration card should have the address of one of the members according to your current address.
- If your address is wrong, first go to the Aadhaar center and get your address corrected, only then apply online for the Ration Card
Procedure for filing application for new ration card
- Your mobile number should be linked in your Aadhar card, the mobile number of any member connected in the ration card must be linked to the ration card.
- If you are from an urban area, then select the ward number. If you are from a rural area, then you must select your panchayat.
- Applicants can choose a mass distribution shop as per their choice.
- Application Fee will have to give separately/together Rs. 50/-
- Applicants who apply for a ration card online send all the information via SMS to your given mobile number. The status of your application and the ration card is cleared by the authorities. After coming through your physical verification.
- Automatic Ward/Gram panchayat reaches via computer after online application.
New Online Application For Ration Card
Step 1 Visit this Website Click on e-Services.
Step 2 Click New Ration Card Under e-Service.
Step 3 Enter Applicant Aadhar Number.
Step 4 After entering Aadhar Number Verify Your Identity through Registered Mobile Number or BioMetric Method.
Step 5 Select Authentication Type.
Stepp 6 If you Select OTP then Enter your OTP which has registered in Your Aadhar Number. If Your Select Biometric Keep Finger on the Device.
Step 7 After Verification Successful Your Information Displayed.
Continue the Next Steps in last Steps Review your All Details filling by You and Submit Ration Card Online Form.
Check Ration Card Status
Step 01 Go to this https://ahara.kar.nic.in/Home/EServices Site.
Step 02 Click e Service.
Step 03 Now Click on Show Ration Card.
Step 04 Enter Your Ration Card Number.
|Apply New Ration Card||Click Here|
|Check Ration Card Status||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|