NEET UG Result 2023 Live Updates: Students who appeared in the NEET UG exam can download their scorecards from the official website — neet.nta.nic.in
NTA NEET UG Result 2023 Live Updates: National Testing Agency (NTA) today announced the results for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2023. The students can check their results at the official website — neet.nta.nic.in
Tamil Nadu’s Prabanjan J and Andhra Pradesh’s Bora Varun Chakravarthi have topped the NEET-UG this year scoring 99.99 percentile scores, the National Testing Agency (NTA) announced on Tuesday. A total of 20.38 lakh registered for the exam of which 11.45 lakh candidates qualified.
Upon the announcement of the NEET result, qualified candidates will be able to participate in the centralised counselling, conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) for the 15 per cent All India Quota seats and 85 per cent state quota seats by respective state authorities.
NEET UG 2023 result out
A total of 11,45,976 candidates have qualified for the NEET UG counselling process. Prabanjan J of Tamil Nadu and Bora Varun Chakravarthi of Andhra Pradesh have secured All India Rank 1. Both of them scored 720 out of 720 marks.
NEET UG 2023 Toppers List
Rank 1: PRABANJAN J
Rank 2: BORA VARUN CHAKRAVARTHI
Rank 3: KAUSTAV BAURI
Rank 4: PRANJAL AGGARWAL
Rank 5: DHRUV ADVANI
Rank 6: SURYA SIDDHARTH N
Rank 7: SHRINIKETH RAVI
Rank 8: SWAYAM SHAKTI TRIPATHY
Rank 9: VARUN S
Rank 10: PARTH KHANDELWAL
11.45 lakh qualify NEET UG
Of the 2087462 candidates, 2038596 NEET aspirants appeared of which 1145976 have qualified the exam.
Meet NEET UG toppers of past few years
- 2018- Kalpana Kumari (691 marks)
- 2019- Nitin Khandelwal (701 marks)
- 2020- Soyeb Aftab (720 marks)
- 2021- Mrinal Kutteri (720 marks)
- 2022- Tanishka (715 marks)
Study MBBS from abroad: These foreign universities accept NEET UG score for admissions
Here is a list of countries that use NEET UG score as an eligibility criteria for their MBBS programmes:
How to Check NEET Result?
To check the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) result, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website: Go to the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA), the conducting authority for NEET. The website is www.ntaneet.nic.in.
- Find the result link: Look for the link or section on the website related to NEET results. It is usually labeled as “NEET Result” or something similar.
- Click on the result link: Once you locate the result link, click on it to proceed to the result page.
- Enter the required details: On the result page, you will be asked to enter certain details to access your result. Typically, you need to provide your NEET roll number and date of birth.
- Submit the details: Enter the required information accurately and double-check for any errors. Then, click on the “Submit” or “Get Result” button.
- View your result: After submitting the details, your NEET result will be displayed on the screen. It will include your overall score, percentile, and other relevant information.
- Download and print: To keep a copy of your result, you can download it in PDF format and save it to your device. It is also advisable to take a printout of the result for future reference and admission purposes.
NEET Result Download
Additionally, the NTA may also release the NEET result in the form of a scorecard. You can download the scorecard from the official website using your login credentials. The scorecard contains detailed information about your subject-wise scores, total marks, percentile, and All India Rank (AIR).
It is important to note that the exact process to check the NEET result may vary slightly each year, so it is recommended to refer to the official NEET website or any official notifications for the most up-to-date instructions on checking the result.
NEET stands for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It is a standardized entrance examination conducted in India for students seeking admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses (MBBS/BDS) in various government and private medical colleges across the country. NEET is regulated by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the Ministry of Education, Government of India.
NEET replaced several individual medical entrance exams conducted by different states and institutions, aiming to create a single, nationwide entrance examination for medical aspirants. It ensures a fair and transparent admission process by evaluating students’ knowledge and aptitude in subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
NEET UG Result Check Online Today 2023
The NEET examination is typically held once a year, and it follows a multiple-choice question format. The syllabus for NEET is based on the topics covered in the 10+2 level (or equivalent) examinations of various education boards in India.
The scores obtained in the NEET examination are used by participating colleges to determine the eligibility and merit of candidates for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses. The examination is highly competitive, as a large number of students across the country appear for it.
NEET has significantly contributed to streamlining the medical admission process in India, ensuring a standardized evaluation system for all medical aspirants and promoting uniformity in the selection process.