PFMS Bank Balance Check: We all know how the Corona epidemic has affected the economy of all countries. This pandemic has affected everyone in one way or the other. In this pandemic, every person has faced many problems economically and socially. Many schemes being run the government from time to time to provide financial and social assistance to the citizens.
PFMS is a Public Financial Management System developed the Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance, Central Government. It is a web portal which started in the year 2009. Digitization of accounts and financial activities can achieved through this portal. With the help of this portal, the facility of Public Financial Management System will be provided through online medium.
Overview PFMS Bank Balance Check 2022
|Article||What is the Full Form of PFMS|
|Launch of PFMS portal||2009|
|launch of the plan||2016|
|relevant department||Finance Ministry|
|Full Name of PFMS||Public Financial Management System|
|PFMS was earlier||Central Plan Scheme Monitoring System|
|Beneficiary||All citizens of the country|
|purpose||Access to online payment status tracking|
|Payment Status Check Mode||Online|
Subsidy received through PFMS System
The benefits received from Government of India schemes and subsidies are sent to the bank account of the citizens through PFMS. Let us know from which schemes pfms get the benefit of the amount received.
- Old age pension scheme money
- Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Money of labourers/workers working under MNREGA.
- Loan waiver money given to the farmer.
- Benefit of subsidy on gas cylinder
- Scholarship given to students
- Money benefits of schemes run by the government from time to time
How to Check PFMS Bank Balance Check?
- Have to go to pfms.nic.in. A page like this will open in front of you.
- As soon as you go to the official website, the home page of the website will open in front of you as shown in the photo above.
- On the home page, you have to select the option of Know Your Payment on the home page itself.
- As soon as you click on KNOW YOUR PAYMENT, a new page will open in front of you, on which you will see a form for payment check. As shown below.
- In this form you have to fill the asked information like – Bank Name, Bank Account Number, Confirm the Account Number and after that you have to fill the Word Verification (Captcha Code) in the correct blank box.
- After all this you have to Send OTP on Registered Mobile No. Have to click (select) on the following option.
- After clicking on it, an OTP (One Time Password) will come on your registered mobile number . You have to enter this one time password.
FAQ- PFMS Bank Balance Check
Ans. No, You can only make payment for a single Beneficiary type at a time.
Ans. First Priority is given to Aadhaar based payment.
Ans. Update the Account Number of the Beneficiary from Masters>Beneficiary Management>Manage Beneficiary. The new account number shall be sent for verification. After approval from Bank you can make Account Based payment on new Account Number.
Ans: Student will go to the homepage of PFMS https://pfms.nic.in and the click menu on Register/Track Issues. Student will fill in the required details and will enter thecategory as Scholarship and Sub-category as Institute not found and in the Description fill in the details of your institution.
Ans: Student will go to link for forgot password on the right hand side on the home page of PFMS and can re-set the password.
If the account of the student is invalid, student will receive the sms/email alert. After receiving the information, they need to change the bank account.
The Application type is Renewal in this case.