It is the dream of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi that keeping in mind that our country should be completely digital, the Prime Minister of our country keeps asking all the states and union territories to do something new related to Digital India. Keeping in mind, the Government of Karnataka has prepared the Seva Sindhu portal for the convenience of common citizens, through this portal, you can avail government services at the doorstep of citizens.
Karnataka government has brought various types of government services like Seva Sindhu Portal, Bangalore One, CSC Centers, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra, and Bapuji Kendras through Seva Sindhu Portal on one place Seva Sindhu Portal Cashless, Faceless, and Paperless Medium. It will work with the citizens and it will exchange all the services of the citizens sitting at home.
Today I tell you important information about Seva Sindhu Portal through from article. And the process of applying on it. The process of knowing the status of your application on the Seva Sindhu Portal. And the services that have been launched by the Government of Karnataka on the Seva Sindhu portal. All the related information will tell you in this article, you are requested to read this article carefully.
|DEPARTMENT NAME||LAST ONE MONTH||LAST TWO MONTHS|
|Department of Labour||103971||230355|
|Karnataka State Police||16454||44250|
|HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE||12791||17660|
Check Department & Services List on Seva Sindhu Portal
- Check Department & Services List on Seva Sindhu Portal
- Register New User on Seva Sindhu Portal
- After Fill, Aadhar Number Fill Mandatory information in Form
- Direct Seva Sindhu Portal Login
- How to Check Application Status On Seva Sindhu Portal
- Service Centre Location Finding on Seva Sindhu
- Check All Department Overall Report
- All Department List on Seva Sindhu Portal
- Grama One
- What is Seva Sindhu?
- How to access Seva Sindhu ?
- How does it help the Citizens?
- What services are delivered in Seva Sindhu?
- What is the methodology followed in Seva Sindhu to deliver services?
- What to do when I get “Invalid transaction for e-sign Process. Please try again”?
- How to track applications?
- How do I know which form to fill for which service/scheme?
- I do not remember my password, what should I do?
- Will I receive any SMS, Email on completing the application?
- Can I save my application and submit it again after that?
- How to apply offline? Are there any centers at District/Taluk/Village level?
- Can I pay online through the portal itself?
- Seva Sindhu Helpline
You can see the list of all the services on the service Indus portal in this way and different types of online service services will be seen under this department.
- To check visit the official website of the Seva Sindhu portal.
- After going here, click on Department and Service.
- The next page will open after clicking.
- Now click on the department for which services are searching + icon.
- And click on the service you are looking for.
- In this way, you can see the services of any department online on the Seva Sindhu portal.
Register New User on Seva Sindhu Portal
Steps for user Registration
Process of New user registration on Seva Sindhu Portal
- Visit official Website
- Click on New user Registration
- Read Terms and Conditions
- Click New User Register here.
- After click New Window open
- Now Enter 12 Digit Aadhar Number
After Fill, Aadhar Number Fill Mandatory information in Form
- On clicking New User Registration you will be redirected to the Digilocker page
- Enter 16 digit Aadhaar number on the Digilocker page
- Click on the Next button (OTP will be sent to the mobile number which is linked to Aadhaar number)
- Enter 6 digits OTP
- Click on the continue button
- Click on allow the button to get Redirect to the Seva Sindhu page
- Enter email Id (Optional)
- Enter your mobile number
- Set your password
- Enter captcha
- Click on submit button
- Click OK on the verification popup
- Enter OTP which is shared on your mobile number
- Click on validate button to validate OTP
- Registration successful message will be displayed
- You will be able to login to Seva Sindhu using a mobile number or email in future
Direct Seva Sindhu Portal Login
- It is too easy for Seva Sindhu Portal Login.
- Simply go to the Official website on Seva Sindhu.
- Click on Register User Login Here
- After Click Login Then Next webpage will Open
- Now enter Your Mobile Number/or register email Id
- then Enter Your Password or OTP Send on Your ten Digit Mobile Number
- Now Enter the Security Captcha code
- After Verify You Details then click on Submit
How to Check Application Status On Seva Sindhu Portal
- If you Applied any Service on Seva Sindhu Portal then You Can Check Your Application Status.
- For Check Application Status go to official Website
- Click on Registered User Login
- Now Right Side Click Application Status
- First Select Your Department
- Select Services
- Enter your Application Id Now Submit Your Details
Service Centre Location Finding on Seva Sindhu
- Find Kiosk Centre on Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Go to Official Website on Homepage Click on Service Centre.
- A new webpage will open.
- Here First Select District
- After Select District Now select Taluk.
- In below Section, You Can Find these Details
- Here You Can Find Kiosk Name His/her Address/Mobile Number/and GPS Location.
Check All Department Overall Report
There are more than 10 departments on the Seva Sendhu portal, out of which there are many types of services, there are many services running in each department. You can check the overall report of all the departments. To check, you can see the following process.
- Visit official Website
- On Homepage Click on Report Dashboard
- After Click on Report New page will open.
- on this page, You can See all Department Overall Report.
All Department List on Seva Sindhu Portal
- Agricultural Marketing Department
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Service
- Ayush Department
- Backward Classes Welfare Department
- ➡ Bangalore Development Authority
- Bangalore Electricity Supply Company
- ➡ Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
- Bangalore North University
- Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP)
- CADA Directorate
- Cauvery Niravari Nigam Limited
- Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Company Limited
- Chief Minister Relief Fund
- Collegiate Education
- Commerce And Industries Department
- See More ➡ Seva Sindhu Portal Department
A single point support center is envisaged for all citizen-centric activities at the village level for the villages including G2C services, Banking services, RTI Queries, etc. Grama one was announced by the Honorable Chief Minister of Karnataka in the budget of FY 2015-21. A center will be operational on all seven days of the week from 8 AM to 8 PM.
The proposed benefits of Village One Centers are:
- Citizens are not required to visit the district, taluk, and Hobli offices for availing government services
- Citizens can save time and money by availing services through village service centers
- No danger due to middlemen
- Village forest centers will be operational from 8 am. Citizens can avail the services at their convenient time.
What is Seva Sindhu?
Seva Sindhu is the common citizen service portal/facility of the Government of Karnataka to provide government-related services and other information in one place. Seva Sindhu is implemented under the e-District Mission Mode Project (MMP) of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & IT, Government of India.
How to access Seva Sindhu ?
Seva Sindhu can be accessed online by the public using the Internet from anywhere Or through identified service delivery centers at District/Taluk/Sub-division/Village level.
How does it help the Citizens?
Seva Sindhu helps Citizens to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. It also provides other useful information like local events, employment opportunities etc.
What services are delivered in Seva Sindhu?
The broad list of services to be delivered through Seva Sindhu are Certificates: Creation and distribution of certificates for income, domicile, caste, Birth, Death, etc. Licenses: Arms Licenses etc. Public Distribution System (PDS): Issue of Ration Card, etc. Social Welfare Schemes: Disbursement of old-age pensions, family pensions, widow pensions, etc. Complaints: Related to unfair prices, absentee teachers, non-availability of doctors, etc.
RTI: Online filing and receipt of information relating to the Right to Information Act Linking with other e-government projects: Registration, Land Records, and Driving Licences, etc. Information Dissemination: About government schemes, entitlements, etc. Assessment of taxes: Property tax, and other government taxes. Utility Payment: Payments relating to electricity, water bills property taxes, etc. Local News: About events, employment opportunities, etc.
What is the methodology followed in Seva Sindhu to deliver services?
Citizens can register on the Seva Sindhu portal and apply for services Or they can go to the nearest identified service delivery center and ask for the service through the service center login. Unique acknowledgment/token number is generated for each requested service which will serve as a reference for future follow-up action.
What to do when I get “Invalid transaction for e-sign Process. Please try again”?
How to track applications?
After submitting the application you will get an Application Reference Number which you can enter on the homepage to check the status of your application. SMS will be sent to you at each step of the application after submitting it.
How do I know which form to fill for which service/scheme?
You will see the list of all services available online. Clicking on the service name will open the application form which you need to fill and submit.
I do not remember my password, what should I do?
You can click on Forgot Password option on the login screen to reset your password. Alternatively, you can use the OTP option to log in.
Will I receive any SMS, Email on completing the application?
After each step, an SMS and an e-mail notifying you of the status and next steps that require an appointment or verification will be sent on the registered phone number and email ID.
Can I save my application and submit it again after that?
Yes you can save an application. You can retrieve this application from View Incomplete Applications option and proceed from there.
How to apply offline? Are there any centers at District/Taluk/Village level?
All the schemes/services will be available at District, Taluka and Village level at Bangalore One/Karnataka One/Grama One centers. These schemes/services will also be available at CSCs.
Can I pay online through the portal itself?
Yes, you can pay online through debit card/credit card/net banking/ Paytm.
Seva Sindhu Helpline
You can reach out to our helpdesk at 8088304855 / 6361799796 / 9380204364 / 9380206704 from 9 AM to 6 PM on all government working days. We will soon launch the online help section as well on the website.