The SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) exam’s General Awareness section covers a wide range of topics, including current events. Here are some current events topics that you may need to study for the SSC MTS exam:
- International events: International events such as political summits, diplomatic visits, and global crises can be asked in the current events section. For example, the recent G7 summit, COP26, and the India-China border issue could be relevant topics.
- National events: Important national events like policy decisions, budget announcements, and major appointments can also be asked. For example, the recent passage of the farm bills, the Union Budget, and the appointment of the new Chief Justice of India could be relevant topics.
- Sports: Recent major sports events like the Olympics, Paralympics, Wimbledon, and cricket tournaments could be relevant topics.
- Awards and Honors: The SSC MTS exam often includes questions on the latest awards and honors. These could include the Nobel Prize, Bharat Ratna, Padma Awards, and other important recognitions.
- Science and Technology: Recent developments in science and technology, such as advancements in AI, space exploration, and medical research, can also be included in the current events section.
- Environment: Environmental issues such as climate change, pollution, and conservation efforts can also be asked in the current events section.
It’s essential to keep up with current events by reading newspapers, watching the news, and following reputable news websites to prepare for the General Awareness section of the SSC MTS exam
SSC MTS Exam Syllabus
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
The SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) exam consists of two stages: Paper 1 and Paper 2. The Paper 1 exam consists of four sections: General English, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, and General Awareness. Here’s a detailed syllabus for each section:
- General English:
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Spotting
- Sentence Correction/Improvement
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Idioms and Phrases
- One Word Substitution
- General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Series (Number, Alphabetical, and General)
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Alphabet Test
- Ranking/Ordering Test
- Mathematical Operations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Matrix-based Questions
- Numerical Aptitude:
- Number Systems
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percentages
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Alligation
- Data Interpretation
- General Awareness:
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Indian History
- Static General Knowledge (Books and Authors, Awards and Honours, Important Days, etc.)
Paper 2 of the SSC MTS exam is a descriptive test that tests the candidate’s writing skills in either English or any of the recognized regional languages. The candidate must write an essay or letter in 150-200 words within 30 minutes.
It’s important to go through the SSC MTS syllabus thoroughly and prepare accordingly to increase your chances of success in the exam.
SSC MTS Exam General Awareness Current Events 2023 (MCQs) for the SSC MTS Exam:
Which of the following is a primary function of the Reserve Bank of India?
- A) Regulation of the money market
- B) Conducting the census
- C) Issuing passports
- D) Conducting elections
A) Regulation of the money market
The highest mountain peak in India is:
- A) Kanchenjunga
- B) Mount Everest
- C) Nanda Devi
- D) K2
B) Mount Everest
Who among the following is the author of the book “The God of Small Things”?
- A) Salman Rushdie
- B) Arundhati Roy
- C) Vikram Seth
- D) Jhumpa Lahiri
B) Arundhati Roy
Which of the following is NOT a state in the Northeast region of India?
- A) Meghalaya
- B) Manipur
- C) Mizoram
- D) Chhattisgarh
The term ‘Biodiversity’ refers to:
- A) The variety of life on Earth
- B) The study of living organisms
- C) The relationship between living organisms and their environment
- D) The process of evolution
A) The variety of life on Earth
RPF Constable Bharti 2022: आरपीएफ कांस्टेबल भर्ती, रेलवे द्वारा 9500 से अधिक पद जारी, यहां से करे आवेदन