CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and is a nationally recognized examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India. It is mandatory for candidates who wish to teach at the primary (classes 1 to 5) or the upper primary (classes 6 to 8) level in schools affiliated to the CBSE or the Central Government.
The examination is conducted twice a year and is divided into two papers: Paper 1 for primary level teachers and Paper 2 for upper primary level teachers. The exam consists of multiple-choice questions and covers various subjects such as child development and pedagogy, language 1 and 2, mathematics, environmental studies, and social studies/science.
CTET CBT Exam Result Date 2022-23e
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
To become eligible for CTET, a candidate must possess a minimum of 50% marks in their Senior Secondary Education or equivalent and also have a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education or its equivalent.
The CTET certificate is valid for a period of 7 years from the date of declaration of its results and is recognized by all schools under the CBSE or the Central Government.
Clearing CTET is considered as a great opportunity for aspiring teachers to gain recognition in the education field and is a stepping stone towards a fulfilling and challenging career. The exam also showcases a candidate’s understanding of various teaching methods and child psychology, which are crucial for effective teaching.
In conclusion, CTET is an important examination for individuals who wish to pursue a career in teaching and play a vital role in shaping the future of the country’s children.
CTET Eligibility 2022
- Educational Qualification:
- Paper 1: Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 50% marks and have passed or pursuing two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Paper 2: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks and passed or pursuing two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to appear for CTET.
- Nationality: Indian citizens and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) are eligible to apply for CTET.
- Attempts: There is no limit on the number of attempts for CTET.
- CTET Certificate Validity: The CTET certificate is valid for a period of 7 years from the date of declaration of its results.
Note: The eligibility criteria for CTET may change from time to time, and candidates are advised to check the official website for the latest updates.
How to apply CTET form
The process of applying for CTET involves the following steps:
- Visit the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the link for ‘Apply Online’ and select the appropriate examination paper.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on ‘Proceed to Apply Online’.
- Fill in the required personal and educational details in the online application form.
- Upload a recent passport-sized photograph and signature in the specified format and size.
- Pay the examination fee through online mode using a debit/credit card or net banking.
- Review the information filled in the application form and make sure that all details are correct.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Note: Candidates must keep in mind the last date for submission of the CTET application form and ensure that they submit the form within the given time frame. Late submissions will not be accepted under any circumstances.
By following these steps, candidates can successfully apply for CTET and take one step closer to realizing their dream of becoming a teacher.
CTET Result Date
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) results are usually declared within 6-8 weeks after the examination date. The exact date of the CTET result declaration is not fixed and is subject to change based on the decision of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), which is the conducting body of the examination.
Candidates can check their CTET results on the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in. To check the results, candidates are required to enter their roll number and other required details as mentioned on the screen.
The CTET certificate is valid for a period of 7 years from the date of declaration of its results and is recognized by all schools under the CBSE or the Central Government. The certificate is considered as a proof of eligibility for teaching positions and plays a crucial role in the teacher recruitment process.
Candidates who pass the CTET examination with the required minimum marks are eligible to apply for teaching positions in schools affiliated to the CBSE or the Central Government.
It is advisable for candidates to keep a check on the official website for updates on the CTET result declaration date and other relevant information.
How to Check CTET Result
The process of checking the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) result is simple and can be done online. The following are the steps to check the CTET result:
- Visit the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the link for ‘CTET Result’.
- Enter the required details such as your Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Security Pin as mentioned on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The CTET result will be displayed on the screen, including your scores and the qualifying status.
- Download and take a printout of the CTET result for future reference.
It is important to note that the CTET result is available only on the official website and is not sent through post or email. Candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website for updates on the CTET result declaration date and other relevant information.
In case of any discrepancy in the CTET result, candidates can contact the CTET authorities and request for a re-evaluation of their answer sheets. The process of re-evaluation is subject to certain terms and conditions and must be done within the specified time frame.