PM Kisan Status Rs2000: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is such a scheme that all farmers want to join this scheme. But those farmers can join this scheme, what exclusions kept for this scheme, they register in this scheme without knowing. But when they Later, if they come to know, they stop getting PM Kisan’s Payment and those who do not qualify under this PM Kisan scheme have to return all the installations, that’s why. Before adding them to PM Kisan Yojana, please read all its guidelines. How to check the status of your PM Kisan Status Rs2000 installation.
Farmers Eligibility for Join PM Kisan Scheme
जाने इस पोस्ट में क्या क्या है
A guideline issued the government to join PM Kisan Yojana. Under which farmers can join or not join this scheme, so let’s know instruction issued in PM Kisan Yojana. Those farmers who do not pay income tax can registered in PM Kisan Yojana.
- The farmer who is not in any government post
- All those farmers but those farmers who posted in Group D posts like government jobs can join
- Who is not a past and present holder of constitutional posts
- All retired/retired pensioners having monthly pension of Rs.10,000/- or more
- Professionals like doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants and architects registered with professional bodies and practice by adopting practices.
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Amount||6000 per Year|
PM kisan payment status Rs2000
The last payment was made the government on January 1, 2022, which was the 10th instalment. Complete eKYC because all the farmers who have done e-kyc, only their payment is going to come, so do ekyc quickly.
- To check the installation status, visit the official https://pmkisan.gov.in website of PM Kisan
- After going here, click on Beneficiary Status on the home page
- Enter the Bank account number and click on Get Data to check your PM Kisan Installment ₹2000 Status.
The previous payment was sent by the government to the account of ₹ 2000 farmers on January 1, 2022, after that the KYC date has been kept till May 31, 2022. It is believed that within May, PM Farmer’s 11th installment is about to come
Which is now fully 11 by the government. The date of sending the installment has not been released yet, the update will soon be visible on the official’s website, for more information visit PM Kisan website
The official website run by the government, whose link is given below, by going to this https://pmkisan.gov.in/ website, clicking on the details on the beneficiary, by entering your account number or Aadhaar number, you can know all your PM Kisan’s stallment