Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojna (PM-KMY)
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana has been started to provide social
security to all landholding Small and Marginal Farmers in the country.
- These farmers have minimal or no savings and also do not have any source of
livelihood when they reach old age.
- The scheme aims to help them live a healthy and happy life after they reach their
- Under this scheme, a fixed pension of Rs.3,000/– will be provided to all eligible
small and marginal farmers.
- It is a voluntary and contribution-based pension scheme.
- Pension will be paid to the farmers from a Pension Fund managed by the Life
Insurance Corporation of India.
- Farmers will have to contribute an amount between Rs.55 to Rs.200 per month in
the Pension Fund till they reach the retirement date i.e. the age of 60 years.
- The Central Government will also make an equal contribution of the same
amount in the pension fund.
- Those farmers who are of the age of 18 years and above and up to 40 years are
eligible to join the scheme.
- Spouses of the Small and Marginal farmers are also eligible to join the scheme
separately and they will also get separate pension of Rs.3000/ when they reach
the age of 60 years.
- The farmers who have joined the scheme may also leave the scheme later if they
do not wish to continue for any reason. Their contributions to the Pension Fund
will be returned to them along with interest.
- In case of unfortunate death of the farmer before the retirement date, the spouse
may continue in the scheme by paying the remaining contributions till the
remaining age of the deceased farmer.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojna
- In case of the death of the farmer before retirement date, if the spouse does not wish to continue, the total contribution made by the farmer along with interest will be paid to the spouse.
- In case of death of the farmer before retirement date, if there is no spouse, then total contribution along with interest will be paid to the nominee.
- If the farmer dies after the retirement date, the spouse will receive 50% of the pension i.e. Rs.1500 per month as Family Pension.
- If the farmer is a beneficiary of the PM-KISAN Scheme, he/she may allow the contribution to be directly paid from the same bank account in which he/she receives the PM-Kisan benefit.
- Later on alternative facility of enrollment through the PM-Kisan State Nodal Officers or by any other means or online enrollment will also be made available.
How To Apply
- The eligible farmers desirous of joining the scheme visit the nearest Common Service Centre (CSC) along with their Aadhaar number and Bank passbook or account details. Find CSC Centre In your Area
- Enrollment under the scheme is free of cost and the farmers are not required to make any payment for the Purpose at the CSC Centres.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Also, Check This
- PM Kisan Scheme All Information Get Six Thousand
- Revenue and Land Reforms Department Bihar|LRC Amin Re-Counselling
- बाढ़ के कारण क्षतिग्रस्त फसल ऑनलाइन चालू है( Rs-12200/हेक्टेयर )
- Bihar District And Block Job Notification On Your Mobile
- Registered DEO Students Examination Information at Beltron|BSEDC Ltd
- Ayodhya Ram Temple Verdict Has Come|राम मंदिर फैसला दिया SC ने
- Grama Ward Volunteer Online Registration
- Bihar Diesel Anudan Online Form| Kharif Season 2019
- Pradhan Mantri KIsan Samman Nidhi Check Your Name
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Good news for Farmers
- Driving License (DL) Online कैसे करें / ड्राइविंग टेस्ट कहाँ पर होता है
- बिहार बीज अनुदान (गेंहूँ /दलहन /मक्का ) के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन शुरू है |