E Shram Card Online Apply: The Government of India rolled out a national database for unorganized workers for the overall welfare of crores of unorganized workers of the country. The Modi government has developed an e-SHRAM portal, which will be seeded with their Aadhaar cards. E Shram Card Online Apply. The eShram portal is inaugurated on 26th August 2021 by Shri Bhupender Yadav, Hon’ble
Minister (L&E) in presence of Shri Rameswar Teli, Hon’ble Minister of States (L&E)
More than 38 crore unorganized workers (UW) in the country will be registered under one portal. The registration under the E Shram Card Online Apply portal is totally free and workers do not have to pay anything for his or her Registration at Common Service Centres (CSCs), or Regional Offices of State Government.
They can also directly register through the E-SHRAM portal eshram.gov.in. The bank details are being captured to ensure hassle-free delivery of benefits under social security schemes or any benefits by the Central/State government directly to the worker’s account. There will be no deduction from the worker’s bank account after registration.
देश के संगठित एवं असंगठित क्षेत्र के श्रमिकों के लिए सरकार द्वारा विभिन्न प्रकार की योजनाएं आरंभ की जाती है। जिससे कि सभी श्रमिकों को सशक्त एवं आत्मनिर्भर बनाया जा सके। लेकिन काफी सारे श्रमिक ऐसे होते है जो योजना का लाभ प्राप्त करने के लिए पात्र तो होते है लेकिन किसी कारणवश वह योजना का लाभ प्राप्त करने से वंचित रह जाते हैं।
ऐसे सभी श्रमिकों के लिए भारत सरकार द्वारा ई-श्रम पोर्टल का शुभारंभ किया गया है। इस पोर्टल पर सभी श्रमिकों से संबंधित जानकारी एकत्रित की जाएगी। इस लेख को पढ़कर आपको E Shram Card Online Apply से संबंधित संपूर्ण जानकारी प्राप्त होगी। जैसे कि ई-श्रम पोर्टल पर पंजीकरण करने की प्रक्रिया, लॉगइन, उद्देश्य, लाभ, विशेषताएं, पात्रता, महत्वपूर्ण दस्तावेज आदि।
eShram Card Registration important documents
- Aadhar number
- Aadhar number link mobile number
- Savings bank account number
- IFSC Code
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Address proof
- Proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
State Wise E Shramik Registration
|E Shramik Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|E Shramik Assam||Click Here|
|E Shramik Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|E Shramik Bihar||Click Here|
|E Shramik Chhattisgarh||Click Here|
|E Shramik Chandigarh||Click Here|
|E Shramik Delhi||Click Here|
|E Shramik Goa||Click Here|
|E Shramik Gujarat||Click Here|
|E Shramik Haryana||Click Here|
|E Shramik HP||Click Here|
|E Shramik Jharkhand||Click Here|
|E Shramik Jammu||Click Here|
|E Shramik Kashmir||Click Here|
|E Shramik Kerala||Click Here|
|E Shramik Karnataka||Click Here|
|E Shramik MP||Click Here|
|E Shramik Maharashtra||Click Here|
|E Shramik Odisha||Click Here|
|E Shramik Punjab||Click Here|
|E Shramik Rajasthan||Click Here|
|E Shramik Telangana||Click Here|
|E Shramik Tamilnadu||Click Here|
|E Shramik UP||Click Here|
|E Shramik Uttarakhand||Click Here|
|E Shramik West Bengal||Click Here|
Eligibility for e-Shramik Card Registration
- There are no income criteria for registering on the e-SHRAM as an unorganized worker. However, one should not be an income tax payee.
- Any worker who is unorganized and aged between 16-59, is eligible to register on the e-SHRAM portal.
- Documents like the Aadhaar Number, mobile number, Aadhaar linked bank account will be required by the worker to register on the e-SHRAM portal. It can be noted that if a worker does not have an Aadhaar linked mobile number, he/ she can visit the nearest CSC’s and register through Biometric authentication.
- After registering with the portal, workers will get an Accidental Insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh under PMSBY. In the future, all the social security benefits of unorganized workers will be delivered through this portal. In emergency and national pandemic-like situations, this database may be utilized to provide necessary assistance to the eligible unorganized workers.
- An Unorganised worker may register himself/herself through visiting the e-SHRAM portal or through assisted approach by visiting the nearest CSC’s. It can be noted that registration on the e-SHRAM portal is free. Workers are not required to pay any charges to any registering entity.
How to Apply Online eShram Card 2021
- E Shram Card Online Apply, Visit the official website at https://register.eshram.gov.in/
- Click on the ‘Register on the e-SHRAM’ link on the home page.
- Enter the Aadhaar-linked mobile number and captcha code and click on send OTP.
- Follow the subsequent instructions to complete the registration process.
- Please note that if a worker does not have an Aadhaar-linked mobile number, then he/ she can visit the nearest CSC and register through Biometric authentication.
- The workers should have an Aadhaar Number, Aadhaar-linked mobile number and a bank account number to register for the e-SHRAM portal.
|New eShram Card Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About E Shram Portal
eSHRAM portal has been developed for creating a National Database of Unorganized Workers, which is seeded with Aadhaar. It will have details of their name, occupation, address, educational qualification, skill types and family details etc. for the optimum realization of their employability extend the benefits of the social security schemes to them.
Any worker who is working in an unorganized sector and aged between 16-59, is eligible to register on the eSHRAM portal e.g. migrant workers, gig workers, platform workers, agricultural workers, MGNREGA workers, Fishermen, Milkmen, ASHA workers, Anganwadi workers, Street Vendors, Domestic workers, Rickshaw pullers and other workers engaged in similar other occupations in the unorganised sector. It is the first-ever national database of Unorganised workers including migrant workers, construction workers, gig and platform workers, etc.